Qubino Flush Shutter DC Z-Wave Plus DC power roller blinds controller
Qubino Flush Shutter DC module is the world only Z-Wave Plus DC power roller blinds controller, it is ideal remotely control 12~24V DC tubular motor, meanwhile it can pair with a digital temperature sensor ( Not included ). it support the monostable and Bistable switches ( Default ).
The Qubino Flush Shutter DC module can measure the power consumption of both connected electrical devices separately and itself has an extremely low power consumption of less than 0.4 W.
The Qubino Flush Shutter DC module can operate across a wide temperature range, from a chilly -10˚C to a scorching 40˚C (14˚–104˚F). It supports the connection of a digital temperature sensor, which means you can create complex scenarios and switch any device relative to a set temperature range. Every module also acts as a repeater in order to improve the range and stability of the Z-Wave network. The module is designed to be mounted inside a “flush mounting box”, hidden behind a traditional wall switch.
Qubino Flush Shutter DC Advantages and Highlights
• With the Qubino Flush Shutter DC Module which allows you to remotely and automatically control your 12–24V DC motors of blinds, rollers, shades, venetian blinds and other motorized sunscreens. It’s the only Z-Wave module in the world which is able to control 12-24V DC motors.
• Qubino Flush Shutter DC allows the easiest and quickest installation. It fits smoothly even in the smallest, most shallow and most crowded flush mounting boxes which are stuffed with lots of electrical cables. All this is possible because Qubino Flush Shutter DC is the smallest Z-Wave shutter in the world.
• Qubino Flush Shutter DC has the option to connect a (separately bought) temperature sensor, through which users can monitor the temperature of the air or water. It’s the only Z-Wave switch in the world, which offers that possibility. With sensor connected, the user can carry out accurate measurements of the room temperature, pool water temperature etc. and adapt the relevant scenarios accordingly. Qubino Flush Shutter DC with temperature sensor is connected directly to the power supply. It is an install and forget product, so users don't need to worry about the changing the batteries at least once a year, like with battery powered temperature sensors.
• Every Qubino module has guaranteed 100% quality control throughout the production process. Every product has a unique a serial number and a part number, which are assigned to the module only after it goes through strict testing procedure.
• By scanning the QR code on the back of your Qubino, the serial and part number of the module are automatically copied on user’s mobile device and they can have direct access to Qubino’s technical support team. With the help of serial and part number, the support team can check the production log file, which contains the date of production as well as all the relevant product parameters and information, so they are able to give the best support possible.
• Qubino Flush Shutter DC is engineered and manufactured entirely in the EU and contains only the highest quality components such as OMRON relay.
•Ease of use and installation by qualified electrician only .
• Qubino Flush Shutter DC is safety certified by an independent European Institute and has LVC and EMC certificates.
You can use this Qubino Flush Shutter DC to combine with the switch to supply 24V DC power and control the iSW DM25DB-1.1/40 24V DC tubular motor remotely.
This Qubino Flush Shutter DC Z-Wave plus module works quite well with our DM25DB 24V DC tubular motor.
For setting, you need to set up both top and bottom limit positions through the tubular motor setting according to the instruction of the iSW 25DB motor before we do the auto calibration for Qubino Flush Shutter DC Z-Wave plus module, this module has 14 additional parameters for expert users, so firstly and most importantly, you need to change the parameter No. 74 from the default value "0" (moving time disable, working with the limit switches) to the value such as "350" -moving time 35 Seconds for the 2 meters Drop roller blind, you need to make sure a slightly longer moving time for complete opening or complete closing than real moving time limited by the motor's electronic limit switch to avoid the motor to stop early before it reaches its limit position, the roller blind will stop at the limit position which is set up via the way of tubular motor before reaching the moving time parameter setting, then you can start to set up the limit position of the tubular motor via the switch or the Z-Wave controller. you can use DC128 mechanical switch and the setup button on the tubular motor's limit head to setup the limit positions follow the manual of the DM25DB motor. Or you can set up the motor limit position though the Z-wave controller, the way to set up the limit position is similar to use DC128 switch, you just need to click the open icon on the UI of Z-wave controller instead of pressing the open button on DC128 switch, click the close icon on the UI of z-wave controller instead of pressing the close button on DC128 switch.
After you finish the limit positions setting, you can return the Parameter No 74 value setting to default setting " 0 ", then you can do the auto calibration for the module on the Z-wave controller, set the valve setting of parameter No 78 to value "1 ", the blinds will start to do auto calibration automatically, after you finish the auto calibration setting, the valve setting of parameter No 78 is better to return to Value" 0 ", and then the Z-wave controller will know the blind exactly position and you can control the blind to open or close to the position you want through just slid the bar to the position you want on the Z-wave controller UI.
Meanwhile you can change the parameter No.76 setting- Motor operation detection as well, you can change it from the default value setting 30 ( 30W ) to value 10 ( 10W )- the real motor's power consumption, so based on this value, the device will know, that the shutters reached the limit switches. You might take 2 or 3 time to change parameter setting and save to be success for changing default value.
It's Aus/NZ model, the frequency: 921.42 MHz.
For more informations, please follow the two links below.